JobTarget is a digital media company that helps connect job seekers with employers. We are an entrepreneurial company that has had tremendous success, but we firmly believe our future is even brighter! We sit at the convergence of job posting distribution, data analytics, and job seeker engagement. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join our team. As a Senior Data Analyst of JobTarget, you will be a valuable member of the Product team by providing meaningful business analysis. The role will require a combination of strategic thinking and hands-on, detailed analysis. The ideal candidate has a proficient understanding of data and is able to analyze and solve data issues quickly. You are someone who seeks to collaborate with members of the Product, Sales, Finance and Engineering teams to make impactful, data-driven decisions.
- Responsible for identifying, aggregating and reporting on key data points to create valuable KPI metrics and analysis. Data types include job seeker views and applications and job site posting statistics.
- Consult with internal teams/stakeholders to gather reporting requirements. Understand how data can be used to improve their job functions and provide greater value to both JobTarget employees and customers.
- Interpret and present data in formats that are easy to understand. Design and build dashboards for end-users.
- Make conclusions from your analysis, present your results, and advocate for proposed next steps to key decision makers.
- Take ownership of data integrity, quality controls and reports using various software applications. Ensure data is consistent and accurate.
- Assess current technical environment and develop technology requirements and recommendations to meet business objectives.
- Become the go-to-person for all reporting requests and data related questions.
- 3+ years of experience in business analytics and reporting.
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
- Proficient in running SQL database queries. Development skills a plus.
- Experience with data reporting tools such as Zoho Reports, Salesforce, Tableau, Hadoop, SSRS preferred.
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented.
- Ability to present complex analyses and insights effectively in simple terms.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or related fields.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.