Summary: Under the direction of the Diversity and OFCCP Compliance Director, the Compliance Coordinator will support JobTarget's Diversity and Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) Compliance Program by providing general operations support and support of special projects. A successful candidate in this position will possess some level of analytical skills, but also have an outgoing personality to build internal and external business relationships.
Our Diversity and OFCCP Compliance division has seen unprecedented growth since 2015. This new Compliance Coordinator position will help support our growth. We are an entrepreneurial company that has had tremendous success, but we firmly believe our future is even brighter! We sit at the convergence of job posting distribution, data analytics, and job seeker engagement. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. Come help us change how people search for jobs, advance their careers, and how organizations find the right talent to succeed in their missions.
- Communicate effectively with state job bank representatives via email and over the phone to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Assist in escalated state job bank issues and create state job bank accounts when needed.
- Participate in compliance customer implementation calls.
- Create, run, format and review ongoing and ad hoc compliance reporting. Review reporting for accuracy, remove unnecessary information and identify root causes of issues within the reporting.
- Enter, review and resolve tickets/issues within JobTarget's ticketing system.
- Follow-up and document resolution of issues.
- Identify community-based/outreach partners for JobTarget customers and communicate with those partners when needed.
- Give regular status updates on tasks being performed.
- Assistance with ongoing and ad-hoc projects.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly over email and phone.
- Moderate level of expertise with MS Excel – simple formatting, filtering and formulas.
- Ability to learn and solve problems by using available information.
- Understand when to escalate problems when needed.
- Willingness and dedication to ongoing process improvement and self-learning.
- Excellent internal and external customer service skills and mindset.
- Ability to work quickly with a great degree of accuracy.
- Able to meet quick deadlines.
- Ability to change and prioritize projects as needed.
- Able to build strategic relationships internally and externally.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- At least 6 months of experience supporting external customer needs over email and phone.
- At least 6 months experience working with MS Excel to include basic analyzing, formatting and manipulating of data.
- Experience working with MS Word and MS Outlook.
Preferred Experience (in addition to the minimum experience)
- Experience working for a technology company.
- Experience working in human resources, talent acquisition or a compliance related role.
- Familiarity working with federal, state, county and/or city agencies.
- Basic knowledge of OFCCP Regulations.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.