JobTarget is a leading company in the online job search and recruiting industry. Our team is comprised of experts in recruitment, ecommerce, and online job search. Our products are used by thousands of corporate recruiters and reach millions of job seekers. The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. driven, and open-minded. We're perpetually in search of ways to make the job search process better, so if you if you're up for the challenge, apply and let's make it better together.About the Role
Sales Development Representatives at JobTarget are on the front lines of helping organizations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy. You will focus on introducing recruitment tools that will help your customers find, engage and hire the perfect candidate for all positions you will. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organizations find and hire great people.Responsibilities
- Efficiently research leads and target accounts.
- Set appointments with key decision-makers.
- Drive pipeline growth by creating sales qualified leads
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Use Salesforce.com CRM.
- 1+ years Inside sales experience a plus.
- Must be comfortable selling to new business and existing customers
- Excellent phone skills; comfortable making a high volume of calls every day
- Ability to engage and cultivate new leads
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a start-up, fast-paced, high-growth environment.
JobTarget provides a high-energy growth environment, along with a competitive base salary and excellent benefits including PTO, medical, dental and 401(k) with match. Employees may also be eligible to participate in JobTarget's Equity Incentive Plan. Compensation commensurate with experience. JobTarget is an equal opportunity employer.